Hello. I’m Barbara Babcock.
As a Health & Wellness Coach, facilitator, researcher and adult learning specialist, my passion is supporting people to manage effectively the emotional impact of a serious health issue, rediscover their purpose and move on with their lives in the way they wish to.
If that’s a situation you or a loved one is in right now, I’d love to see how I can help.
Working with me means we’ll build a relationship that enables the change you want to occur – so it’s important we get to know and trust each other. To help you learn more about me and my work, I’ve shared answers to some things you may be curious about below. Click on the questions to expand them and learn more.
What's Return to Wellness?
What do you mean by a "serious health issue"?
Do you have expertise in specific health conditions?
Where are you based?
Why this kind of work?
How did you get into this work?
What did you do before Return to Wellness?
So you could help me figure out career issues?
Can you help me with family issues too?
What qualifications do you have to do your work?
- Associate Certified Coach credential with the International Coach Federation
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Skills (ICF accredited), Coaching Development Ltd.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) – Associate
- CIPD’s Certificate in Training Practice
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- M.A. Russian Area Studies
- B.A. International Business & Languages (Russian & French)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy – Completed 8 day programme with Mindfullness Training Ltd.
- Systemic Constellations – Completed foundation training with the Centre for Systemic Constellations